Monday, October 06, 2008

funny funny world.
full of ironies , and contradicting stuff.

i think i know what im feeling.
probably.

i guess i need to overcome myself.
the mental block in me.
to tell myself.
everything would be alright.

i love self discoveries.
to find out more bout myself.
and i didnt know that im like this.
turning so negative.
self esteem going lower and lower.
lol.

im just stuck, at this point in dance life.
i dont know what to do.
how to get out of it and stuff.
and i need to open myself.

nevermind.
-

recital training's fun yesterday.
dope stuff.
and sessioned my ass off.
it helped though.
got me thinking again.

i think i wanna know what im good at.
i feel i suck.
everything.
am i even good at all?


zzz.
at home,
im always the last to know bout whats going on.
it occurred to me that i have a part to play.
but ,
where did all the love and concern go?
my back is hurting now,
and im alone in my room.
keeping quiet.

just what the fuck is going on?
nevermind.
bye.



0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)