Sunday, October 05, 2008

this would probably be the lowest point on my life.
each time im picking myself up,
there are things throwing me off the rope im hanging on.
and now im thrown off the rope i've just got on.

i hate this.
-

recital training on saturday woke me up a little.
and made me understand certain stuff.

whenever we dance, we dont need a studio.
we dont need people to look at us.
we dance because we love it.
and not because of the commitments we have ,
or whatever expectations we are trying to hit.

the dance represents her.
on how she love dance.
and by not being showy for that dance.
doesnt matter whether u looked good or ugly.

i just need to groove for that piece.
why has it become so difficult all of a sudden?

i felt like crying in that class, and i burst after that.

feel stressed,
feel emotionally attached to that piece.
unable to get out of it.
my future.
how do i go about reaching my goals?
do i really want it?
but are there people helping me?
fucked up questions i cant even answer myself.

whats wrong with me?
why am i so problematic nowadays.
=\

the world comes crashing down ,
when u feel sucky and when ur facing sucky moments now.
its true.

the best part?

when i took a bus home to sort out my thoughts,
the bus broke down in tampines.
and when everyone , except a small grp of passengers were on board,
the bloody ass driver drove off with the small group of passengers on the bus.
is that even called vehicle broke down
.
-.-

its really.
annoying.

stop being so irritating, joey.
get a life.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)