Tuesday, October 07, 2008

hello .
the boyfriend is here again .
heh .

happy 7th baby . (:
thankyou , for everything .
for rushing home .
for staying up late .
for listening to my crap when i'm emo and JEALOUS .
HAHAHA .
i love you .

i know it's been a tough week for you .
but because today's the 7th .
no frowning okay !
i don't want you to come home later and blog something emo again .
i will pull your cheeks and force you to smile .
hahahaha .
it's a hard time but i'll help you pull through .
promise . =p

don't say sorry and apologize to me .
when bad things happen and it's not your fault .
it's okay when you don't have enough time for me .
i know you're a very busy person .
pop pop pop pop pop pop . lol .
you don't even have time for yourself .
and you've made so many sacrifices to continue doing what you love .
i understand that .
so i'm content with whatever time you can spare for me .
no matter how little .
just bear with me sometimes .
because i really miss you .
lol .

i'll be here when you need me .
even if you don't feel like talking again .
i'll wait until the next morning .
and the next . and the next .
so that when you're ready to talk .
you know where to find me .
heh .

i love youuuuu .
very much .
happy 7th . (:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)