Sunday, April 20, 2008

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

okay firstly i really wanna thank joey for always being there for me. =D
she can make me smile like fuck without even doing anything. -.-
which is abit crazeh you know.
hahaha.

this woman is extremely obsessed with stars and PIGS.
very good very good.
i like animals too.
LOL.

and .
who says you've got no feel. LOL.
you were sexy during the jam&hop okay !
hahaha.
still waiting for you to teach me popping one day.
boooooooo.

alright i just want to say..
thankyou so so so much for everything.
i wanted this post to sound much better but nothing's coming out.
i think i'm sleepy. -.-
HAHAHA.

okay the truth is, words are not enough to express my feelings.
you've done a lot more for me than you can imagine.
i just don't know what to say.
haha.


FROM THE COUSIN YOU LOVE MOST. (YES, MOST. LOL)

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)