Saturday, April 19, 2008

im awaiting that day where we can lie down and count the stars together without worrying if we're tired, or we have to go.
im awaiting the day where we can hug each other real tight..

im awaiting the day where we can hold hands and dance to sun rise.
-

i wanna thank you so much for coming here .

entering my life.
watching me dance, listening to me when u can choose not to.
and telling me stuffs that i've never heard, for a long time.
i miss you all the time.
i really do.
and yay. piggy's playlist.
makes me happpy alll the timeeeeee.
(:

i love you too.
this entry full of love , just for you.
(:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)