Wednesday, April 23, 2008

sch's good today .
love family law.
seeing lpb again makes me feel warm.
haha.=D

learnt interesting stuff bout fam law.
like people can get married below 21 yrs old and all.
haha.
and had fun with alison and stupidddd dw,
who cant seem to stop shaking his legggg.
( mind you, when someone shakes his/her leg, the whole row of seats will shake too.)

alison and i felt sooo giddy. hhaa=x
and and oh!
OMFG.
my stomach GROWLED.
LIKE DAMN LOUD.
alison could hear it man.
and i swear dw heard it too.
i swear i've seen him ' jumped' the moment it growled.=x
=/

dance was good.
got my choreo done.
not really finished. but can see some stuff.
haha.=x
and stupid kenneth.
soooo irritating.
hhaa=x
PINEAPPLE.
LOLLLL=X

my eyes hurt.
dont know why.
-.-
helping zw later for dance at NYP.
haha.
yayness.
excited.
LOL=X

silly boy wants me to blog.
so there you gooo.
hahaa.
(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)