Monday, December 19, 2005

wahahahaha.

sians.sat didnt plae bball.went to celebrate bdae for my aunt at kBOX.was so early lo.at 11am man.-.- while waiting..saw rach working lo.she was like so concentrated tt she didnt notice me at all lo.haha...she looks exactly the same.=D then went tt time..the guy working there was like so gong lo.he didnt even noe which room no. we r supposed to be at.haha....so funny lo..then started singing larr.at first like damn pai seh lo.nobody wanna sing..then i sing lar.afterwards..aunt gave me a mp3 and a framed jigsaw puzzle for my bdae!woots man! hahaha....was happy lo..after singing...got this person come in and sae wanna take foto not..cox aunt bdae ma..then can oso extend singing time lo.but stoopid larr.$6 for one polaraid.-.- aniwaes...went home after tt....damn suay.saw regina and she stared at me.well....wad can i sae?=x nth much lerr.just damn sians.nber plae bball todae.=/

sunday: today was so funny! i got my very OWN HANDPHONE! nokia 7260.wahahaha.so goddamn happy.its like finally lo.at first i dunnoe its inside my bag.then she called my fone...and suddenly..the ringtone..the rooster sound..ring la..i sos shocked lo.i tot its my mp3 lo.diaos.-.- but naiwaes..its my fone..was realli hapy.watched king kong.so sad leis.the xing xing died.but wadever.then walked ard far east before goin home lo.hmm...so happy....=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)