Friday, December 16, 2005

friday!!

woots! its friday! LOL.was like hoping for friday to come...one more week..and i will be flying!!sooooo excited..=x aniwaes....todae went to sch to buy books...and to return the 300 bucks i owe aljunied.lol.i totally forgot bout it lo.then..saw sharmila in band lo..e was like so bored..sitting alone..pathetic.-.- hmm.then buy books tt time..saw estella agn.she is exactly not the person i hope to see lo.but nvm larr...at least got michelle tay..then she go collect my books lo.lol.i was reall like totally sians when estella was there.and there she gib me tt type of sickening face.and PLS wipe of tt hypocritical smile of yours.-.-

after collecting my books...she was still like taking her sweet time..to calculate and stuff.i mean...i dun mind her doing it larr.but honestly..do u nid tt HYPOCRITICAL smile on ur face.heck..she just spoils my day.goddamnit.wadever it is...the worse thing is...when i said bye to her..[i oso dunnoe wads goin on wif me.i actually bye-ed to her.-.-] ..she just waved er hand and didnt look at me..as though im some kindof mosquito.GOD.-.- i just hate her man!! wah laos.u shld hab seen her face.aniwaes..said bye to michelle..and head back for home..then uncle came and repair telephone line for us..and i think shld be able to use back my com lerr.woots.=D

lalalala.activities full for me nxt week!! tues..goin out wif dancers..then wed go out wif aunt..thurs..celebrate my bdae..fri..flying! sat.countdown and chalet @dntn east..sun..buying bags and stationery.weee....happy happy..=) then tml go kBOX wif aunt to celebrater her bdae...=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)