Tuesday, December 20, 2005

lalalala.ending-

lalalala.the yrs coming to an end.woots.2mths seems like 2 weeks.wth.time really passes so fast..and many great things happened too.=D like i got my i/c making letter oreadi...my handfone on 18.12.05 and my own mp3 on 17.12.05! god.things are so good tt im like worrying on which day tt my bad day will come.guess ppl will think tt im mad.but wadever...im lovin every moment of it.=)

today was boring.stayed at home the whole day.doing F&N HOMEWORK.isnt tt soooo xciting? LOL.it honestly wasnt.all thanks to my grandma.didnt allow me to go out since i was goin out tml and thurs.and flying to bangkok on friday.hAha.how i wish i could go out.-.- aww well...nvm nvm nvm.=D hmm...will be doin serious shopping in bangkok...haha..thurs gonna go out wif my beloved cousins..gonna kBOX i guess.quite addicted lerr.liews.-.- then gonna go to gma hse and get digital camera from my cousin..and to send me songs via my fone.GOD.still goin nuts bout my fone.i realli noe nuts! wad grps..wad sending via bluetooth..erm..any book called 'book for handfone dummies?' i guess i NEED that right now.=x

ytd saw ser kiat at central.she looks the same too...except tt she looks thinner and prettier thou=x seriously..she really looks better...guess her pimples are clearing up by now.=) aniwaes...saw my uncle too.guess its a small world.haha..went there to hab lunch..and got this 2 guys walking pass..actually didnt notice them de.but then...they looked at me when they walked pass me.so..was like so weird lo.for wad look at me? its not as though i dripped sauce on my shirt.liews.-.- weirdooos...then ate dumplings for lunch.god..i just love dumplings now.my fav food.=D nxt yr will bea terrible year.tution starting lo.and its like with a grp of peeps tt i dunnoe..and my maths this standard.wah sians.i am so NOT looking forward to it.but wadever.i wanna enjoy my last days of playing time!.=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)