Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i finally handed in the Wills project and Divorce project today!

such a relief even though the worry sets in after that. lol.

2009 is coming to a close. guess its a bittersweet feeling. too many events, too much drama. and to myself, i realised i haven't really been good this year. lol.

2010 is gonna be a better year though. i have resolutions that i wanna stick too, and of course being a better person. trying to be that perfect girlfriend for james, being there for him whenever i can.

sorry love, for everything alright? be it my fault, your fault, whatever. doesnt matter to me . i love you , and that will never change .

and to my friends out there, i love you all . save for those who doesnt care bout me . =x lol.


new year's eve tomorrow !

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)