Friday, August 14, 2009

probably the mood swings..

im feeling so much better now. currently drinking hot yummy ovaltine and suprisingly, its making me feel better. i felt warmth in the tummy than the bloaty feeling i've got , in school and when im napping just now.

i swear i cant open my eyes while heading to school. and now, i know how it feels like to walk around school, zombie-fied. =x

im gonna add blonde extensions later, cause of the juniors. looks cool , and its cheap so why not=x hhaa.

i really think its the period that causes the sucky and emomo mood yesterday.

i haven't choreo-ed my solo, wish me best of luck. gonna leave the house soon to do the extensions and head over to training ground to do a little before training starts. heh. but owell. there's always the freestyle to back me up. i hope it doesnt fail me . =x

one more day . for the first time, my classmates are coming to watch me . im pretty suprised that they actually would. heh . i'll just do my best. (:



0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)