Friday, August 14, 2009

nobody can understand how i feel. i miss james so much that im breaking down now. yeah loser but how not to , when we talk for less than an hour every single day. no phone calls no smses no personal reminders to motivate me to work even harder. no hugs and kisses like other couples do. no piggybacking when im dragging my feet back home. no one to walk me home after midnight , and having to glance over my shoulder everytime i walk home . i do get scared , sometimes. maybe going to sleep now and worrying bout suntec solo and grp might help. im sorry , love, if you're reading this. i really wished i had 48 hours for you and everything else. nevermind, get myself some sleep in case my eyes gets all puffy in the morning. 5 and half hours to rise and shine. the feeling will go away. goodnight.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)