Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my boyfriend is weird.
lol.
he likes to read my blog posts.
and he wants me to write him a long long one now.
lol.
-

so, today's the first day of school after the break.
not too bad,
kinda motivated to study .
went for conveyancing meeting ,
and all's good.
(:

then i went to read up company law's stuff.
before heading to look for diana!
(:
we met up, and we saw the skullcandy headphones in stores.
and its damn pretty .
i swear im gonna get one really soon.
heh .
then , we went to look for the wishes-on-the-balloon thing.
but its gone .
oh well,
i suggested throwing our wishes written on a tissue paper, into the sea.
something similar.
hahaa.

then we had mac!
yum yum.
i love junk food.
and we exchanged our gifts .
and thank you so much!
i love it .
and im gonna save the chocs for my hated rainy days.
lol.

and walked to the arcade area.
saw the soft toy machines.
im gonna go back and try my luck heh .
i like some of the soft toys.
and watched people try their luck on those machines .
ahhaa.

then,
headed back to school for training .
i wore a white long top, with black shorts and leggings.
with my shoes.
comfy.
(:

changed into my dancewear
heh .
and dance dance danceeeee.
taught my choreo.
and looks okay!
(:
and umm
serene got us some drink from cine.
very very nice,
in a cute bottle.
heee.
-

got myself an ipod nano yesterday.
and so exciting .
i felt like its really dope.
sound system seems to be better.
and i can putin alot of songs without having to delete the rest.
lol.=x

-

baby asked me if he's a good boyfriend.
funny question to ask.
but my answer was yes,
definitely.
(:

okay i think my post is really long .
=x

gonna go school later, and dance again.
the year's gonna end real soon.

blog later!
(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)