Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LAST DAY OF 2008!(:

its really eventful year.
as much as other years.
heh.

this year had lots of dance productions .
and alot of events in the dance world.
(:

and in my life?
alot of ups and downs.
probably more of the downs.
heh.

i did alot of shows, and dance related events this year.
happy.
(:

they are:

1. GEMS 3 concert.
2. SOKA's friendship concert.
3. TPrawks.
4. TP Arts fest.
5. Musical ; children's home.
6. TP Regatta.
7. TP Engine orientation.
8. TP week zero's jam and hop.
9. TP's DND.
10. TBG 08.
11. Students Award Ceremony.
12. Dreams concert.
13. City Harvest church performance.
14. SUNTEC DANCE COMPETITION.
15. FLOOR THE LOVE BATTLE.
16. POP CULTURE COMPETITION 08.
17. Recital (oschool) 08.
18. TPrawks 08/09 opening.
19. TPrawks jam and hop.

wow right.
hahaa.
(:
]
my first battle.
floor the love.
meeting jeremy was a blessing .
and joining recital.
where i knew alex.
(:


and full of downs.
like,
i had alot of doubts about myself.
zzz.
stuff that i think negatively .
and all.

hmmm.
then happy stuffs!
like...
meeting james.
this year
.
and giving myself faith.
and having my close friends with me.
(:

i've learnt alot this year.
and my faith ,
in things have changed.

i realised , that.
i've changed.

an introvert.
a sensitive person.
and i dont know.
maybe im just growing up.
lol.

-

i've turned 18.
heh .
wonderful birthday this year.
and im really grateful.
for the people that celebrated with me.
they've cleared my doubts about myself.
and my doubts bout people around me.
im legal.(:
heh.


im grateful to people like,
james, ben, gin, ryan, poppers, tpde.

and my close friends.
(:

and thanks to everyone who were there supporting me.
(:

im a grown up now.
im still joey.
but ,
a better one im sure.
(:

and i love james.
alot.
(:
dopest guy ive ever met.

he's wonderful in many ways.
and im really glad he's in my life.
could never ask for more.
and baby .
thank you.
so so much.
(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)