Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sometimes,
all you need is just one person.
to make your day all cheerful and happy.
-

i bought 4 tops today.
all dancewear.
(:
and it feels great to just shop around.
i had lavender mik tea today.
dope stuff.
though it tastes like yam milk tea LOL.
and i think im becoming more adventurous .
drinking smth different from my routine drink.
LOL.
(:

i havent mentioned that,
the old uncle and auntie at lido on sunday made me smile.
and this boy whom i saw on the train.
listening to his ipod probably, and being in his own world,
oblivious to the surroundings.
he made me smile too.
i wonder when i would be like him.
(:

i have alot of questions.
bout myself,
bout the surroundings.
and of course, the future.
i need to know my direction.
and probably what i want.
i kept questioning myself.
and i wanted self discovery.
but its not working. i think its time i asked someone else.

im really weird, i find myself.
am i changing?
or am i just being too sensitive/paranoid ?

can you even answer that for me?
thank you very much, if you know.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)