Tuesday, June 03, 2008

i just had a fucking nightmare.
it scared the shit outta me.
damn.

i was in this place.
with metal walls all around.
everything seems so grisly.

there were four people.
one was with me.
then suddenly the door opened.
another creeped behind.
and slit his throat.
there was one, who's wearing a mask.
he looked at me.
and his throat was slashed too.

the whole place changed.
i was in a supermarket.-.-
and i was running around.
and i cant rmb whats next-.-

then the whole scenario changed again.
i was back to the metal walls place.
and there was fire.
and as i leaned against the wall,
smth vibrated.
i touched it,
and realised its my phone.
then i woke up-.-
zzz.

thats scary man.
=\
rahhhhhh.

i need smth to calm me down.-.-

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)