Saturday, April 28, 2007

BOOOOOOOOO!
im feeling high for now.
oso dunnoe why.
but owell.=DDDD


today was fun!=D
love lcomm today.
although it was mainly grp work.
but well..
damn fun.
initially ms lim was like telling us tt we will be awiting the arrival of a impt person.
so the first thing on OUR minds.
WAS.
OH SHIT. ISIT MR FERLIN?
HAHAHAHAHHA=X
and apparently she heard everyone saying it.
so hhahaha.=DDD

then grp work was fun.
and tt goon AVI ah.=x
kept arguing with me tt
SUBORDINATES is spelt as SUDBORDINATES.-.-
and in the end?
I WON.=DDDD

then after tt was rehearsal with ms yeo.
i have to choreo everything agn.
cause of some prob.
but well.
everything turned out well.
so im kinda proud of myself too luh.
hahahaha.=DDD
then went home with ms yeo.

sian luh. am down with a flu.
but well hope i get well soon.
everybody can hear im sick.=\

and.
i just cut my hair and rebonded it la!
so dun laugh at me when u see me or smth la!=DDD
hahahaa



anw tml's fusion!=DDD
taki's LOVE!=DDD


nitezo!~


loves,
joey.




ps. first time i love hmk so much.=D got hmk for lcmm. hahhahaa.=x




0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)