Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ah. haven been blogging much.
am feeling kinda drained at the moment.
thinking bout my projects in the near future and how im gg to handle dance and work.
LOL.
well.. at least for now im thinking positively.
hahas.

ytd was evoke rehearsals.
damn tiring.
and esp when i've missed the previous pract, im like a lost soul.
but thanks to michael and the rest, i can at least catch up.
LOL.
ended at 11 15pm la.
LOL.
and my god.
popping battle was AWESOME.
nic was damn good man.
i think he really deserves to win. haha.=D

sch for now, is kinda ok for me.
have oso became a routine for me.
reach home, revise then go for dance in the evening.
LOL.
i hope this arrangements works la.
LOL.
and my class is kinda okay too.
have clicked v well with people like mira and sheryl.
this peeps ah. reminds me of my dear lesmate la.
i missed my girls alot.=\

and... i realised one thing.
although its like kinda random..
but well..
pleasure comes from within. and not from someone u noe or who makes u feel tt way.
random shit right.
lol.

and i oso realised i have a long way to go..
in terms of dance.
i hate it when im like only 16 and im thinking as though like im gonna die at the v next min.-.-
thinking why i have not acheived certain accomplishments..
why am i not gaining recognition..
and mostly why am i not given opporutnities to xpress myself.
LOL.
i noe im thinking too much.
well..
i think i need to rewire and pace myself.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)