Tuesday, February 21, 2006

tired=x

im tired! seriously. got so much thingy to do lo.tt stoopid FNN larr. wah laos. she rejected my work TWICE. and now still hab to print one more time lo. the final piece.wah kaos.den hab to ask people for the printing service.so pai seh lo.wth.=x then todayy was the CIP thingy. LOL. before tt... do tt chi compo thing, so dumb lo.use me as the subject. then oso use my address and stuff.wah kaos.its so personal lo.liews. haa.but it was funny larr. imagine me writing a letter to Sin bout air conditioning in classrooms. see hu get kicked out of the school FIRST. wakakas.=x

then the cip was quite okok la. not so bad and not so good lo. ermm... the sound system was like shit larr.and we didnt realy go thru one time lo. i was practically shaking. haha. but then tt nick arr. he damn wadd lo. sayy go blow wind. hot ma. go liaos then nvr come back.left me and ber sitting there like rocks sia.=x wadever. i was like sitting there for 1 hr lo. help my class for ppt.. the lionbefrienders ppt and CCA de ppt lo. wah laos. and ask me tt time...still pat me on the shoulder.-.- i beri close to him ar.? =x haha. if he really thank me ar.he would allow me NOT to do my Maths HMK. lalalas.=) wadever la. sians.cnt update more. got more to sayy. hahas. chiong chi hmk first.see ya. peeps.=)

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)