Saturday, February 18, 2006

burnt out.=x

im so goddamn tired and burnt out! got so much things goinn on in my life tt i dun even hab time for my own self lo. sians. aniwayys. stayed back in sch with CCA,candice and humairah to discuss bout tt thing. so idiot. from 1-3pm.. i am doin it alone lo.until nazri and sharmila come find me to pei me. =x lol. after tt... they came and we tok bout it until 545pm lor. then nxt dayy still hab to report to him @ 8 in sch to do the stuff agn.tired mans. then morning when wanna meet sharmila tt time...tt raja sitting with her lo.then when i wanna sit with sharmila tt time...he like gib me tt look..saying..'get lost.u shouldnt be here in the first place.' wah kaos. and im the one hu jio her for mac in the morning. wadever lo.-.- so went to sch wif dee and humai. then went to the stuff agn.so sians. then todayy was supposed to be bball. but the guys la.so idiotic. go for LAN. and still tell me go bbq. hu would bbq in the morning? -.- nvm lo. wadever la. then went for tution at night. was fast man. and i noe more bout vectors now.aahaha. quite pro liaos. but tt transformation like shit. liews.=x aniwayys. kBOX tml @ orchard cinneleisure. so excited!! gonna sing NQMM's songs and of course, my laogong's songs! =D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)