Thursday, September 08, 2005

thank g0d.todae is a much better day.LOL.morning was quite okays.went to loyang point wif my grandparents to meet my aunt where quite a no.of greenviewans there.oso saw one of the twins wif the younger sis in mac eating lo.and one of them was actually feeding the younger sis! so sweet lo.then went to sheng siong.saw khairul holding 2 loaves of bread.my god.do u eat tt much bread?=x haha..then waited for aunt and gma to finish gr0cer-ing..saw sc0tt and a bunch of bmt guys.and he called me.h0w i wished he didnt call me man.=x then went home..waited for joyce and the 2 guys to come and plae billard lo.plae and plae..then tok alot of crap larr.mainly tok bout last time larr.when we r primary sch kids.haha..was fun though.had mani things tt we share.even if we r from diff sch.got so mani diff versions of pri sch life.=p yupps...then we kept on tokin..until 1 point where we just carry on tokin..totally neglecting the billard tt we r plaeing.haha.hmm.then when wanna go tt time..still tokin non stop.until i saw my sickening bro lo.then we sae bye.haha..realli lar.smth things like tokin to friens will just cheer u up man.haha..i realli enjoyed myself guys. did u guys enjoy urself? i sure do hope so.well..we shall see each other tml.! =)

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)