Wednesday, September 07, 2005

bl00dy hell. fuck him larr.fuck every0ne.why are all my family turning against me? i just dun get it mans.wad hab i done lor.i mean i nvr done anithin wrong and yet..im blamed for wadever i hab d0ne.is this world fair?i dun n0e.my br0.i realli dun get him.y must he quarrel wif me lo.i mean..u can tok nicely instead of bein an unreasonable brat and start saein tt i scold u or wadd.u think i like labelling u as a bastard? u are just makin my life so miserable tt i could break down ani moment.u like it? u sae tt its non of my business.so u r just implying tt im not ur sister wad.isnt tt true? i realli dun waan noe.u noe can liao.i dun realli care so much.so just gib me a break.if not..1 dae i might just break down.and i will gurantee what i will do man. u r just trying to spoil or ruin my life.is this wad a bro u shld do?yeahs.maybe to you u think its fun.but u will NEVER n0e how i feel.f0rget it.since u dun realli understand english at all..im just wasting my energy typing all this out.get out of my life.PLEASE.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)