Friday, August 19, 2005

the weekends are here!

woots! sat is tml! haha...i just love sats..i oso dunnoe y..aniwaes...todae was quite fun larr.cox its fridae wadd.=x then got back our maths class test.whoa.i actually passed mans.=x haha..its so RARE. hmm..then nth much larr.just tt i got 19 out of 30 for my eng common test.im like so pissed.all cox of my writer's block on tt dae..then i get this type of marks.then she sae can be published in the book wadd.im like so disappointed tt she didnt choose me.hai..wad to do? then quite some things happened to my friends lor.its like i gib them advice.yet the things still happens.boring isnt it? haha.wadever larr.tml will be bball for me...and pls dun remind myself tt i hab tonnes of hmk waiting for me.. oh yah! tt SUPERSTAR thingy is tota0ally KEL0NG. KELLY WILL WIN.=X

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)