Wednesday, August 17, 2005

tired.

todae was such a tiring dae.=x hab 4 peri0ds of f&n..but then tcher last min nber come.but then still hab to revise for maths test lor.hmm..then maths lesson was like such a drag...after tt hab recess at a later time..was quite fun...as we toked and laughed like noboy business like tt....tok bout teeth.weird rite? haha....tok bout how we pull teeth..then we laugh at each other larr.then after tt..hab poa lor...and tt nazri told me bout some stuff....haha....was quite pissed off wif raja oso. cox during physics..mr lim scoldin nick ma.then he still tok so much..so im like,can u just shut up?' then he sae back me tt i like nick or wadever..so i got angry lor.its just like he is accusing me of liking him..and u noe..this type of thing can be quite sensitive lors.then after sch he came and ask me if im angry..haha. then maths test was quite easy.cox im scared tt my reasons will be wrong.aniwaes..after tt filing lo.quite long lehs.from 3 all the way to 4+...quite long lor.hmm...then went home le lor.quite tiring..then went home heard some stuff tt i obviously dun wanna hear bout.but wad to do? =x. i just dun understand.am i tt strong and independent to many people? sometimes i just dunnoe wad to do oso lor.its like many ppl come up to me...asking me to help them wif probs..but hab anione tot of how i solve my probs? of course i can solve it myself.but its just so painful to keep it all to myself.im sick and tired.i just wanna be likw other gurls tt could share their probs with friends and stuff.but somehow i couldnt.i just could nort....

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)