Monday, June 14, 2010

its been some time since i've blogged. lol.

right now, im just busy working and working, learning more stuff as i go along.. including about people and myself.

i caught karate kid yesterday with the mom and brother and it felt really heartwarming. i felt inspired too. and i realised, sundays and mondays are days that 'belongs' to me. i dont exactly fit in the environment at my workplace.

there's a customer who also said to me ; 'hey you dont look like a bartender you know. haha.' and true enough i guess. i was never meant to be in that kind of environment.

i have so much more to write bout, but as usual i always get stuck. when i come to blogger, i just shut up completely. finding it more difficult to open up again, even in my very own blog space.

weird isnt it?

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)