Thursday, May 20, 2010

dear love,

its my graduation today. remembered how you said you'd would wanna come watch me during my graduation? lol.

anyway work was alright yesterday. not very busy as compared to fridays and saturdays like what they say. i work with 2 other female bartenders and 3 male bartenders. all of them were really accomodating and friendly towards me. like how they would make me stop washing glasses cause some glass broke and the shards cut my hand (i didnt break the glass , another bartender did. i just happened to be near her) lol. and like how the bar supervisor would stop me in the middle of washing glasses and teach me on the spot. i learnt alot yesterday and i can already memorise the housepours and the prices all in one day. =x

i hope you're doing well. i miss you alot, and i wont disturb you alright. just want to make sure you're okay . im still here thinking alot bout you.


i love you.

love,
joey.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)