Sunday, May 23, 2010

coming home after a long day at work and finding all those stuff that you wrote is fucking upset and annoying.

majority of them are guys and that does not mean anything right. like, i do my work and they do theirs. i come home with stories to share with you but all i get is rejection and just a tight slap in the face. so you're not coming to talk anymore or you find it tiring to just talk to me on those days i can talk to you?

if you still have so little faith in me , then why am i being the foolish one holding on so tightly and not letting go?

you mean you dont love me anymore? i have feelings, james. i am very tired now.


told you so many times i really need you, but you can just let me go just like that.

so how much do you need me?

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)