Tuesday, January 26, 2010

somewhere that i will go, this year.





“Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.”

“I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”

“You’re patient with me
when my mind runs away and
all focus is lost.”
-thank you baby. <3


“You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life.”



this makes me cry all the time. i swear, seriously.



and this is the new shit that gets me all emotional . lol.

i hate it when i doubt myself. its the period where i question myself and i dont really have answers to it. i dont know whats wrong with me and why im feeling this way but all i know is that, i dont feel good bout myself at all. everyone seems to not like me . thats what i feel. and if you dont, just tell me whats wrong?

you can say im sensitive , or whatever but i know that im more sensitive to people's feelings and definitely i observe and note feelings better. however whats the point when i try so hard to bring you back into dance, and all you did was just to push me away? and when you came, i thought you would be there for me . but no, you disappointed me . and you know what? thats just a silent indication that i should stop caring for you. just dont come complaining during the period where everyone's busy with their stuff.

i care too much, even for people who doesnt care bout my existence and i tried hard to fit in. but you know, i read this off somewhere that, a loner doesnt walk alone, he tried to fit in but he cant. im not saying im a loner, i just felt that maybe no one seems to like me at all.

i dont know. im feeling all mixed up and lost. i wonder if im a good dancer, if im actually strong enough now, to hold an item on my own. did gin choose the right person? and i feel some people dont think i should hold an item but well, if you think i shouldnt , just tell me? just dont make me feel as though i dont deserve it and put it across your own face thanks. im just saying this in general so if anyone sees this, just read it with a pinch of salt.

maybe its time to reflect and find out whats wrong with me , because i seriously dont know. all i know is that, i really wanna get out and run away. i wanna go to NY so badly now, i will do anything just to get there. for real.

and now, back to reality. hopefully the movie and dinner with cheer me up a little . and fuck it im not even doing the projects that are due on friday. zz.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)