Saturday, January 23, 2010




alright so im finally am able to blog.
im still alive btw. hahahaaa.
this week was crazy , as per other week. lol. mad rushing for projects. this week, i had my IP and CGC submission. i just had my mediation assessment and i think everything went well! i was really happy with IP cause i really worked hard for it . and its no joke having to format a 34 page report all by yourself, with different people's writing style and jerry's 'no punctuation' sentences. lol. but i kinda like this group though. very cooperative, and hardworking. and mediation was alright today. (: anne's like a certified mediator. LOL.
and so , this week i have my IP test, adv civ pro and twp project submission. not too bad, considering im gonna finish my civ pro . its just the twp thats giving me a headache. zzz. shall see how. (: and im tired. dance everyday, and im so guilty i cant make it for trainings cause of the projects. :( and i seriously felt guilty.
relationship wise, definitely 100 times more guilty LOL. poor boy had to wait for me everyday , and sometimes we dont even get to talk properly! hope his headaches are gone. its driving him crazy and its even worse than me driving him crazy. =x lol. sorry baby , if you're reading this. i love you still. very much . (:
dance wise , FTL 's less than a month away. HAHA. i'll see how i'll throw my face again cause i totally have no time to prepare. and well, no hope seriously. just go there and do what i can already. sorry to my partners this year. hopefully i dont disappoint !
its 1150am now. shall take a short nap before waking up for dance. and damn the period. my back's aching like crazy :(
i'll miss school though. kinda love it now its at the end, where everyone's so nice and friendly towards each other . even the irritating desmond asked me out to chill when i can count with my fingers, the number of times we talked in the whole of 3 years. lol.
gonna concuss now. blog more later !(:




0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)