Thursday, November 05, 2009

today's probably the worse day of SIP.

the intern's the one who receives all the shit, who takes all the blame, who lets others get the credit, and definitely the scapegoat. i find myself in all those circumstances, and its beginning to irk me of people's behavior towards me. i do my work properly, i do more than whats asked. and yet i get all the blame. seriously, i really hate all of this. i was this close to shouting at Y for being such an ass. you think your S is so good? you actually treated her better than C and C is the better one at work. when she gave me the wrong thing just now, you actually laughed it off and just said something so simple. wow. so my feelings arent considered at all. im the one who spent an hour doing the shit and cool , just do it all over again. seriously, i dont have the time and i think youre just being v unfair to me. and chiding me for talking so much during office hours? wow. please switch on the CCTV and you know whats going on and who are the ones talking. fuck you. all of you.

yesterday was one fucked up night. today was a fucked up day. if tomorrow's a fucked up day, i seriously have nothing to say.


fuckers.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)