Saturday, November 21, 2009


all i have to do is wait. =\






haven't blogged in a week. hahhaa. must be the tiredness. lol.

life's alright so far. pretty normal. lol. 4 more days to freedom! pretty much excited but yet a little sad cause i've grown pretty attached to people like Sarita and yeah its probably tough to catch up since she is so busy and stuff. i've also learnt, not to be look at things at the surface. when i first saw Patricia, she wasnt really friendly towards me . and now? she calls my name at random times during work and offers me food (: Geraldine and Kirbie are the bimbos at work, and they are the ones that irks me sometimes. haha. but without them, it would be much much quieter at work though. =p

its not exactly a law firm i would recommend, but i've gained through inter-personal relationships and that made me open up quite abit. shijie told me that i've changed after N's incident, becoming more of an extrovert. i wondered if i really appeared like that though. lol.

the boss's bringing me out for tea on monday. i dont really wanna go, it would be awkward. zzzzz. recital vetting is tomorrow ! so excited to do an's item now. i think it looks really good after completing quite abit. heh. costume is such a irritating thing. after all the discussion, its back to like, grey sweats. -.-

whatever it is, its gonna be a good last week. (:


i miss my baby.


0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)