Friday, October 16, 2009

andye j ( in grey) check asaki out ! the girl wearing the checker shirt. i like her!

mari's new piece !

touching pieces. dope.

-

i really hate everything now. having to endure all this shit , listen to things that i dont wanna hear, facing the person that i've grown to detest. all this built up shit . its crap , everything's crappy. i hate heading home early. i hate it when she starts nagging at me . i hate it whenever she tries to approach me but end up nagging at things even when im not wrong or anything. i dont care if it sounds minor or just listening to the angsty side of me , but how bad do you think it can get , when i even fucking dream of her nagging at me in my dreams? its that bad and its most of the time . so fucking dread everything.

took the bus home today. saw this small kid with his mom. wonders how its like when im young . whether i had the same treatment as the small kid . apparently not . and it caused so much hatred and sadness inside. why do i keep to myself? why i feel reserved when i dance? i kept things inside. how do i even let it all out? it might just drown myself. i dont know.

each time you made me feel like giving up. make me feel that its better to leave . you never fail to push me down and make me all upset whenever you're around. just leave me alone please? is it that difficult to understand? you made me talk less at home . you made me close up. you were the one who caused me not wanting to talk at home. everything started because of you.

dont make me hate you. be it you nag for my own good or whatever. i'll just plug into my ipod whenever you talk. is that what you want? even when i cant hear you, you're still nagging away. awesome. good job.

i have so much inside me . its all because of you and the fucked up family. seriously.

dont talk to me.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)