Sunday, August 30, 2009

today's a rainy sunday. lol.

currently staying at home to recover from yesterday's activities . i was so so tired until i slept with my glasses and hair clip on, and slept in a really ugly position with my pillow being vertical ( my pillow hardly leaves my head if im sleeping proper) and my soft toy on the floor. HAHA. but the sleep was good. i had 11 hours of sleep and am feeling wide awake now. lol. was surfing the net since 1 plus lol.

finally found 'the city' series on youtube, but turns out there is only one episode.-.- anyone knows where else i can watch it ? its by MTV. lol.

anyway, suntec was kinda shocking. i didnt prepare for my solo, and i thought appendix d didnt do well . but we managed to get through the next round . lol.

and my body is aching like mad. my back , and my tummy is hurting badly for no reason. i suspect its the drinks that i had yesterday. LOL.

and what a suprise. lol. baby's online and 4 plus pm here. haha .

need to go to the toilet . tummy upset=.= more updates later !

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)