Sunday, July 12, 2009

As I'm standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It's just you and me


have so much to say , but dont know where to start.
its always been like that, and will always be like that.

i guess the time of the month is coming.
with mood swings, and with weird cravings.
i eat most when im upset.

anyway,
life's mundane.
took a long break from dance this week.
i guess its a well deserved one.
and time to get back on track once again.

teenager crisis too.
like how i go about achieving my goals, and what my career would be , when im older.
scares me alot.

frank's celebration yesterday.
pretty fun , i must say.
he's so daring !
and im glad he enjoyed it .
we had fun watching too. (:


i miss the boyfriend.
everyone around me had a partner around yesterday , when i was heading home alone.
LOL.

mom went to get a tattoo today.
but the artist wasnt free.
LOL.

Harper's Island !
OMG SO EXCITING .
(:


school's tomorrow.
boring .
gonna study my ass off.
hahaa.


0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)