Thursday, June 25, 2009

just a short post before heading for revogue training. heh.

its been awhile since i posted.
haha.
been too lazy to do anything , and i seriously mean anything .
LOL.
i just wanna lie on my bed and stay there the whole day.

Jim Beam competition is tomorrow !
(:
pretty happy and excited to dance with my revogue girls .
lol.
i missed dancing with them so much during KO night, and now its my chance! heh.
hopefully everything goes smoothly for us tomorrow.
yayy.

school's started .
haha.
projects due arent too tough for now.
heh.
and SIP!
pretty excited cause the law firm im going seems nice.
(:

and i missed my baby like crazyyyy.
like really crazyyy.
hhahaa.
i did something stupid yesterday night though.
cause james and i barely talked as i returned home late,
so i really missed him and couldnt sleep.
so i stared at his photo, couldnt take it , and whipped out my phone.
took a shot of the photo and saved it as my wallpaper.
hahahahahahaha.
i know its retarded.
=x
so i slept , after a long time of staring and listening to his emomo song.
haha.
=x

okay , gtg now.
BE BACK SOON !=X

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)