Tuesday, June 09, 2009

heh .
today's advanced class was good.
really really good.
(:

although i felt like a retard for not being able to catch what she taught.
hahahahaa.

gin taught us groove. (:
me like . hehhhhh.
and it felt really really good.
soothing and comforting , to that extent for me.
(:
honestly, i dont really know how to explain , but its as though i was really dancing.
dancing in my world, my own zone.
and for that 1 and 1/2 hour, problems that i had, didnt swim across my mind at all.
it felt so good.

then she made us do the 'jacking' thingy.
and i got picked out .
for the wrong reasons.
HAHHAA.
and i thought she was right, though.
i wasnt doing the technique.
i reverted back to my own style after like 4 8's.
lol.
sometimes, it isnt good to have too much.
need to be flexible.
=p

and she made us feel the music.
(:
and i realised , when im immersed in the music too much, i lose it .
haahaha.
she laughed when i did one step more than what she taught, cause im in my own world.
hahahaa.
(:

and i like today's class alot.
felt really relaxed.
in the midst of the competitions ,
its good to remind yourself , that you should be dancing , and not be bogged down by techniques , and self improvement.
to me ,
while i was doing the 'jacking' thing, the thought of me when i first started out dancing came into my mind..
and for that whole practice, i just smiled.
to myself.
(:

i danced from 2pm-930pm today.
trained in the afternoon for KO.
lol.

days like this makes me really happy.
-

i miss my love.
hope he's okay .=\

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)