Sunday, May 24, 2009

taking a short break now , from criminal pro report.
LOL.

yesterday was good for me .
honestly, it doesnt matter win/lose for me , because like what jer and i
had always said to each other,
its the enjoyment and feeling that counts.
and i really felt it yesterday.

people tend to forget whenever they have achieved a certain something .
tend to forget whats dance,
whats the meaning of it .
and i dont deny that i lost it during the first round.
lol.
im glad i found it .

dance to express.

just work hard .
(:
andee and andy's up next.
LOL.
-

this upcoming week's gonna be hell man .

crim pro submission on monday ,
civil pro test on thursday,
MLOCT submission on friday,
KOnight on saturday,
following monday, CPA mid sem .
LOL.

i better plan my time properly.
lol.
oh , i have james to do my timetable for me .
HAHAHA.=p

-

a few days back,
james called me penguin .
LOL.
yeah it sounds weird and not very interesting .
but , it brings back memories. (:
like the period of time where we first met each other,
and somehow ..
everything just clicked.
(:
people kept asking ,
like how we can actually maintain this .
its funny, but when you actually think of that person in your heart all the time,
it gives you the motivation and encouragement to hold on .
(:
at least for me .
=x

i love my pig.
i always do.
(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)