Tuesday, April 07, 2009

MAJOR PHOTOS UPDATE(:


1. Batam trip ; bethedsa orphanage(:





ps. thats the caretaker's daughter, keshia . she has a sister called KEVIN=X









2. doggies outing on monday @ east coast with joyce chin and nel (:

boogle, lucky, viki and milky(:



ps. boogle, joyce's dog.(:





viki! nel's dog(:


3. TPDE GEMS 4 ; FAIRY OUR TALE(:

diana !


iris !

joyce, chin and nel !

gin , joey, eulene and estee!



step sister's scene(:

nicole applying bling bling on my face LOL.


(:




me and modern dancer! ( i dont know her name=x)


this is seriously candid. LOL.




i looked like some small girl . hahahaa . MEIQI DOPE!



party scene during rehearsal(:


hahaha that person on extreme left dont look like me =x




me joyce chin and stef! (:


RYAN RYAN RYAN!

dope man who never fails to inspire me to do better (:



juniors hakeem and serene (:






RYAN AGAIN !



(: HEE.











RAAZMY TAN !(:

another person that i look up to, very much .

REVOGUE!=DDD

nel nel and me (:

partner for 'touch me' lolol

hakeem !

partner for waltz scene (:

junior lavone (:

xiangying and carryn !(:

dope modern dancers!

SAMANSARII!(:
HIPHOP 2(:

TPDE SENIORS!

junior sha sha (:



junwei!

partner for floorthelove, and locking .(:



junior aty(:

















































0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)