Sunday, January 11, 2009

and so, tp open house's over already.
lol.

i had fun training with the grp for it,
and all the meet ups before trainings always made me happy.
(:

the first show wasnt too good for me.
got preoccupied by personal problems,
and i forgot steps for the first time.
i swear.
it was bad.
i kept swearing at myself after it.
but owell.
jam&hop's the time for me to redeem myself.
heh.

met the artistes , like fiona xie , andie chen bla bla.
but i didnt get excited ,
until i i saw UTT.
omg.
okay. he's good looking .
but he's gay.
hahaa.
took a picture with him.(:

change of make up for the 1st show on sat, to another for jamhop.
thanks to CHIN who did it for me.
LOL.
(:
and then waited for show to start.
sleeq performed, electrico performed.
and vertical rush.
but i liked electrico and sleeq.
dope people.
=D

our show was good i felt.
i enjoyed myself !
and i went wild .
lol.
(:

cypher was good too!
(except for that guy that pushed raaz-.-)
i thought this was the best jamhop i've been .
(:

pictures later.
(:

-
went home by bus and its so weird.
like unwanted attention on myself.
then took a cab to my doorstep.
haha.

-

thanks to the rest of the dancers okay .
for trying out house and poplock.
i know its not your genre, and u might not have the technique for it ,
but i think u guys did great(:
love you all.
(:

gonna go do some work now.
byebye!

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)