Saturday, December 27, 2008

im back hahaa .
went for dance.
and im glad i didnt missed it .
(:
ryan taught me how to make birthday wishes! LOL.
and he didnt believe that my birthday is just the next day.
after his.
=x

and so,
we had fun during training .
heh .
i thought it was an exceptionally beautiful day .
(:
-

went to meet alison and shijie.
had steamboat, and yum yum . hahahaha .
and i got myself so much things !
like, i bought stuff for myself.
(:
i got a topshop shirt,
i got headbands from diva,
i treated myself to starbucks.(:
and what else?
hmmmm.
i got presents!
from ally, and shijie.
they treated me to steamboat too.
(:

-
im still reeling in from shock this morning .
so funny .
i was really really suprised.
because i thought ,
nevermind .
its just a day .
but ,
i just cried .
lol.
when i see so many people.
and ..
i love you all.
(:
-

thanks to baby too.
he was the culprit!=x
made me cry like theres no tomorrow.
and honestly,
its the first time i cried so much in front of people.
=x

-

i had a pleasant suprise from someone too.
thank you , for the encouragements along the way .
now that i know who you are,
im glad.
and thank you so much for telling me.
i appreciate it
(:
-

its a really beautiful birthday .
my 18th.
and most memorable.
because im totally thrown off guard.
and really.
i love everyone .

thanks for not losing hope on me .
thanks for remembering .
sounds silly to thank someone for remembering.
but guys,
it really meant alot to me.
thats why i made such a fuss out of it.
=x

james,
i love you.

(:
counting down to your birthday .
one more month .
heh.
=D

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)