Tuesday, November 18, 2008



TPDE lockers.(: dope junji who came down despite fever(:

hahaa. FTL logo lol. daniel's , jer's , mine and junwei's .


Junwei. partner for popping and he's 21 LOL!
dope guy i've seen. please take care okay . i asked u to join FTL with me cause we've chemistry . its proven isnt it? (:



jeremy . dope dancer. he's only like 16 years old. LOL. =x
thanks for helping me in any way okay . even when i feel not confident , u will always catch hold of me., and bring me back on pace. thanks. J Soul represent! (:




im so tired.
i need a break LOL.
anyway dance is going smooth.
esp after FTL.
and time to buck up on my studies.
LOL.

i'll talk more.

just did an opening show for tprawks.
and then helped out for tprawks dance workshop LOL.
tomorrow's jam & hop performance.
so tiring! LOL.

guess im gonna sleep soon hahhaa.
im tired.
LOL.

bye!

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)