Wednesday, November 12, 2008

its 3 days left.
i guess i needed assurance.
and plenty of confidence now.
considering it dropped a lil.
=\

im pretty worried bout it too.
like,
i dont wanna lose form.
i wanna maintain .
and make myself, and others proud of me.
like what james says,
its time to show my instructors how much i've grown.
LOL.

and school work is killing me .
its not that i dont wanna do them,
but rather i dont have the time for it yet.
but im rather determined to push up my GPA this sem.
i want to, anyway.
(:

and at this point of time ,
i dont wanna get sick or injured.
but it happened anyway.
stupid hand.
and my knee. i feel like its giving way during dolphin dive.
LOL.
and yes theres a lump on my left knee.
i wonder why all bad things come together.
=\

gonna go to A&E later.
just to check my bloody hand.
i really hope its okay.
im not gonna bow out at this moment .
lol.
-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE (:

you've been a really great friend.
i appreciate all the small thoughts by you.
and the hugs that u offered me .
i dont have to tell you im upset,
u'll know when u see me.
thanks for everything, dear girl.
if im not in RHR,
i wouldnt know you,
and the rest .
thank you to RHR too.
(:
our friendship's still going strong.
and im sure it will last.(:

-

and to you.
im a lil disappointed .
its like,
i thought we were close.
but i guess im wrong.
we were close cause of that.
but now its gone,
it seemed to me that im not impt anymore.
maybe u preferred to be alone.
maybe you chose to.
but whatever it is,
you made me hurt.
and .
the feeling sucks.
prolly u dont know that i treated you as a very close friend of mine.
but i hoped you would be a lil sensitive to me.
im still a girl.
im saying these, because this is the 2nd time.
nevermind.
take it that i portray myself as not sensitive.
-

alot of unhappy thoughts.
alot of uncertainty.
is this what life is meant to be?
:(

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)