Sunday, November 16, 2008

Floor the Love 2008

FTL is finally over.
lol.
not that i want it to be over,
but its torturing me somehow.
LOL.

my first battle in 18 years ( if u dont count the graduation course popping battle)
i felt like im finally doing the right thing.
and stepping out of my box.
im glad to see my friends all present .
taking part in what they are good at.
lol.
esp yanhui and rachel.
they've improved so much.
and this serves as a reminder for me to buck up.
(:

and hiphop was dope too.
although my first round was against an and hei,
i thought it was good.
because i know i wanted to face them someday.
and it just came earlier than expected .
LOL.
but its all good.
respect for hei.
(:

thanks to everyone who cheered for me,
and for the countless encouragements.
it really helped alot.
and to my hh2 babies.
thanks so much for the mini ' medicine kit'
lol.

-
had recital training after that.
super tiring for me.
and i realised i haven't eaten anything since 10am in the morning .
lol.
all the way to 6 plus .
where melise's donut saved me .
LOL.
-

i realised i've never ever felt full happiness before.
everyday,
i always face certain unhappiness in my heart.
today's one of the usual days.
and its like,
at the back of my heart,
there is always something unhappy that makes me upset.
i dont know.
i took the train home with the rest today.
and many thoughts came into my mind.
my performance today.
my existing problems.
my family.
my friends.
this had been affecting me for a long time.
and im sick of it already.
its affecting my personality.
fuck it .
fuck everything.

i had a long day today.
just bear with me.
to whoever that thinks im weird or whatever.

bye.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)