Sunday, October 26, 2008

i dont like chinese food.
but starbucks hot mocha and bagel made my day a lil better.
(:

i love egg tarts.
its my favourite food along chocolates and anything western .
hahhaa.
random-.-

training was okay.
but not many people though.
but its all good.
LOL.

sometimes,
one thing bad can make my whole day bad.
and one thing good can make me fly up in heavens.
which i think isnt too good. LOL.

i realised when i get upset/angry,
i get this rising surge of anger/emomo.
like suddenly.
and it really drives me crazy.
happened twice.
but i swallowed.
and its gone.
lol.

and to parents out there.
stop being stupid sometimes.
when it comes to boarding a bus/train,
using your kiddo to make your way up that bus/train that
probably wont run away from you simply is downright pathetic.
making your kiddo the passageway to go up,
and taking up the excuse as, ' oh i have a kid with me ! so priority goes to us.'
SERIOUSLY.
fucking selfish.
u might agree/might not.
but i dont care.
conscience.
and that incident happened twice to me.
-.-

on the train back home,
i see this kiddo. probably 2 yrs old.
with her daddy carrying her,
and mommy carrying her stuff.
she reached out to mommy's backpack,
and took out food.
by herself LOL.
and its really cute to see.
(:

and then.
this middle aged malay couple.
packed escalator. so the lady stood one step lower than the husband.
the guy reached out for her to hold his hand.
but instead,
she tickled his palm while smiling and giggling to herself.
i stood on the same steps as her.
and i smiled.
(:

tsk.
must be the after effects of mitch albom's book.
it really got me thinking , after that book.
it made me realised that i should do something to the relationships that i had in my life now.
before i regret anything that comes along the way.
LOL.

long post today.
haha.

(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)