Monday, September 29, 2008

its becoming excruciating for me to stay home,
while knowing that someone's gonna come home really soon.

i dont feel like talking to people at home.
i feel like,
im wasting my time.
and they're testing my patience.
really.

its one of the rare afternoons im home alone.
but the rain ,
and the fact that someone's gonna come home soon
made the afternoon not so bearable.
=\

why is it that it seemed like everything's my fault?
when someone nags at me,
all i can is to keep quiet.
i can only swallow my tears.

im getting irritated.

i drank two cups of coffee today.
i think im hitting three today.

i eat alot when i get upset.
-.-

' you seemed to be easily affected by things happening around you'.

yes,
very true.
=\

im pouring out everything here.
i deserve to.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)