Saturday, September 27, 2008

i have alot to spill, but i dont know where to start.
sometimes,
i feel fate is playing too cruel a trick on me .
making me feeling so much over problems im facing now.
=\

i feel my life's screwed.
i wonder what it will be like without dance.
without something i love.
and something i call my own.

im tired, mentally.
tired of saying,
' joey, you can do it. have faith!
joey , just a little bit more!

joey, bear with it . endure!'

too much for me.

your heart's like a jug.
with all your emotions inside.
mine's filled to the brim.
but i let it overflow.
why.
?

everyone at home says hi bye to me.
am i wrong in pursuing what i love?
why are all of you stopping me?
am i that detestable?

assumptions.
i hate it.

people are selfish.
they dont learn how to put themselves into other's shoes.

all i ask for ,
is all of you to understand.
to put yourselves into my shoes.
im not complaining.
and dont complain on my behalf.

when u said i'll be tired,
when u said i'm not feeling well.
you are saying that.
not ME.
dont put words into my mouth.

i've learnt how to avoid things, and leave it lying.
which is bad.
nevermind.
nobody understands.
i'll be better by tomorrow.

emotions overflowing now.
soon, it'll be time to put more in again.

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)