Sunday, September 21, 2008

didnt blog for 3 days already.
and now, i dont know where to start LOL.
every day is jam packed with activities.
ask me what i did on monday, and
trust me. i cant answer .
LOL.=X

dance is good, as usual.
having fun, and absorbing every thing i see and observe in class.
heh .
having fun, doing what i love most.
and gin talked to us about vision.
lol.
we shared, and i thought about it alot.
even when i reached home that night.
(:
being a dancer means alot to me.
its my everything. it taught me alot.
taught me to realise whats gg on in my body and stuff.
loads of stuff that i wont even bother last time.
i learnt to be open minded, to accept things much more easily.
and of course , to work with people.
i never want to stop dancing.
and i will never forget the painful sacrifices. time with family,
time with friends. and once, when i didnt have time to myself.
but its all worth it to me.
i dont have a life.
im to lazy to even go shopping now.
everything is bout dance to me.
good thing?
(:

obstacles are still here.
alot.
my parents are the main ones.
but i realised i chose to avoid.
avoid the fact that they are the ones trying to stop me from dancing.
and what an irony.
my dad brought me into dancing in the first place.
-.-
dont they see the difference in me , in these 5 years?
nevermind.
i think im just feeling sucky.
waking up in the morning,
to find your dad shouting at you for going to dance on a sunday.
all i know,
is that i want to be alone.
thats all.
=\
-

comm based training on monday.
bounces, groove.
come to me come to me~
lol.
and reggaeeeeeee.
chinawine chinawine~ lol
.
-

dance to express, not to impress.
must remember(:

limin says people who dance 7 days a week are dope.
aahaha.
i think we're all dope.
LOL.
and all to best to you kay.
danzation .(:
lol.

i think i had a nightmare last night.
but i cant remember already.
zzz.
-

training at 430pm later.
excited.
bye.
(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)