Sunday, August 31, 2008

i really am so disappointed in you.
i thought you would learn.
i thought u became wiser, and know whats right and wrong.
and i thought you know , because u changed for the better.
but what the fuck are u doing now.
you became worse.
worse than i thought .

screw you .
u lost my respect for you as a friend.
i dont think u earned mine.
and worse.
i feel ure just an passer by in my life.
a friend whom i thought i knew.
TO ME.
i guess im seriously wrong.

i feel like shaking you to wake you up.
fuck you.
you caused so much misery to other(s).
and
YOU KNOW WHAT.

I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER WORDS I CAN
USE TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH
I DESPISE YOU NOW.

FUCK, AND GET YOUR ASS
OUT.


this is the first time i said so many fuck yous.
and .

fuck you.



0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)