Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woke up this morning to find myself looking at a gloomy sky .
it rained heavily, and i was shivering .
then came in my grandmother blabbering a whole lot of stuff
i simply dont understand .
the day started off sooooo nicely .
yeah, like how nicely-.-
-

i dont know what came into me,
but my world's crashing down .
i cry.
i cry over slightest things .
idontknow .
i just cried .
and cried .
all evil thoughts ran into my head .
seeping all my positive thoughts away .
and tts scary .
for a moment,
i felt like,
i wanted to fly .
:(
-

tormenting myself .
and to think people understood .
no, they dont .
now i understand why people kept saying
'people dont understand' when they have problems.
its because they dont understand themselves too .
-
i dont feel love .
my heart is hollow.
my dad doesnt give a damn bout me .
not even my mom.
im insignificant.
maybe.
to the whole world.
im tired.
maybe im sad.
i need to open my heart .

gin says .
i need to , now.
for now, its closing.
slowly .


0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)