Wednesday, July 09, 2008

today's a weird day .
lol.
met weird people on the bus back home,
and things that i see.
=x

there's this girl,
she's like, in club attire .
wearing heels that were sooooo high,
and chunky,
and its scary cause her legs are real skinny and it seemed like
her ankles will give way any moment .
and then she started rubbing her nose .
-.-
and when she rubbed her nose,
she did it in such a funny way,
it seemed like her nose ,
is fake.=x
LOL!
and her eyes were turqoise in color.
pretty(:
-

i nearly had a heart attack this morning .
stepped out of the train,
and realise that my card wasn't with me .
panicked and almost went to the counter to tell them,
when i found it inside my bag-.-
LOL.
-

while in the bus ,
i found it weird, when i dont see certain routes that the bus takes.
its like that in life isnt it?
like we always tend to see one point of view .
and it sucked, when we're forced to see another side.
but that taught me to look at both sides of a story,
and its still working for me.
heh .
(:

-
take care of yourself .
im sad, i cant be there,
but it wont be too long.
wait for me .
(:

0 comments:

Labels

  • D (1)
  • l (1)
  • LO (1)